Monday, December 7, 2009

Ham

from 7:

Ham is delicious. You can bake it and it has a little timer in it. I bake it at my Nina's house. (Nina is my grandmother.) Me and my grandma eat it together at her house with granddaddy, 37, Jake and daddy.(granddaddy is my grandfather.) Everybody loves ham.
G.J.

from 37:
Is there anything better than a delicious ham, I mean, really? There's something about Ham and the Holidays that just goes so perfectly together. Turkey may be the star of Thanksgiving, but Ham shows up to both Thanksgiving AND Christmas without looking like a party-crasher. I'd feel a lot better about Ham if I knew it wasn't possibly somebody's mother, though. The whole vegetarian concept has always appealed to me, and I tried it once in college, and got through the whole year without touching anything that had parents, but as soon as the holidays rolled around, BAM! I was shoving meat in my face by the handful. Maybe when 7 grows up to be a scientist, after she makes cancer drugs hurt less and turns the devil into a nice guy, she can make a Ham grow on a tree. Christmas Party at my house! Tree Ham for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. But.......... by the time everyone gets to my house, they've hammed out! 'Leta

    ReplyDelete