Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I wanna be when I grow up

from seven:

I wanna be a scientist when I grow up because I wanna discover new things,and make things happen.Two things I want to make happen are.......if you have canser you can get something that`s better than a canser shot and how to make the devil be good.So everyone who's reading this blog remember what I just typed and you think if you might wanna be a scientist when YOU grow up.
G.J.

from thirty-seven:

When I grow up, which I'm sure is going to be any minute now, I think I'm going to be a doctor. Because the older I get, the more interested I become in medicine and the aspects of healing, but really the truth is, a whole lot of my brain is interested in the diagnosing-part. I don't know what it is: the thrill of the puzzle...the additition and subtraction that comes when putting together what it could be or what it's not...or the big breather you let out when you finally figure out what it is you actually have...and it's not as bad as you thought.

2 comments:

  1. Dear 7 & 37,

    Thank you for sharing a little bit of yourselves. I feel closer to you than the 478 miles in between us allows me to be.

    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, I am a scientist (wetland scientist and botanist), and I hope that you become one and help people get rid of their cancer. Love, Uncle Mark

    ReplyDelete